It really comes as no surprise that our travels bring about a wondrous sense of enlightenment. Immediately, we feel that it is now a must to explore and see the world for what it is — a vast collection of experiences waiting to unfold before our very eyes.
Biboy Arboleda flew with Access Travel on his 50th birthday to Cape Town, South Africa, and he is more than happy to share his inspired experience from the trip.
1. Why do you travel?
I travel to meet people, make new friends, and create unforgettable moments — a treasure chest of beautiful memories.
2. What did you love most about your trip?
I love the fact that I have scratched South Africa off of my bucket list. Yehey! More countries to come!
3. What’s the one thing you won’t forget?
4. What will you come back for on this trip?
I will return to South Africa, Cape Town for Gay Pride. I also want to visit Mozambique and Swaziland and Namibia and Tanzania.
5. Did this trip inspire you in any way? How?
Oh yes! It has inspired me to improve my travel vlog. I even want to be a tour guide in the Philippines.
6. Why do you think Filipinos should travel?
Because we need to be progressive thinkers and doers! We can’t live in the confinement of our comfort zones. Knowledge is power; experience yields wisdom. Travel and grow. Go and glow!
7. Any travel tips/hacks you’d like to share?
Travel light! Always bring clothes for all types of Seasons or weather. Always ask your tour guides to take you to authentic places like restaurants and schools and other sites; mingle with the locals.
8. Why did you choose to #travelwithaccess?
My daughter, Jodi Sta Maria gave me this trip as her gift for my 50th birthday.
9. What are the places in your travel bucket list?
I would very much like to visit;