1. Why do you travel?
I travel because of the new experiences and lessons on the culture and way of life of people in other countries. I like learning and discovering new things, historical or otherwise.
2. What did you love most about your trip?
The sites and the experience of seeing another country for the first time with the people that I love, it is a different kind of bonding experience that lasts. Not so much with the food though, we discovered that Asian food especially Filipino food is still the best when it comes to taste.
3. What’s the one thing you won’t forget?
I will never forget how tired we were all feeling with the loooong land travel and how much we wanted to shorten our trip and go home haha!
4. What will you come back for in this trip?
Probably Rome and Venice. Paris..not so much.
5. Did this trip inspire you in any way? How?
Yes, I want to travel more with my family and we are all inspired to save up more.
6. Why do you think Filipinos should travel?
To widen and open their minds to other cultures.
7. Any travel tips/hacks you’d like to share?
DO NOT USE Flytpack pack in Europe. It is not reliable. We rented two units and ended up wasting double the amount. It works just fine in Japan though.
8. Why did you choose to #travelwithaccess?
To be honest, out of the several travel agencies endorsed by celebrities in instagram that I sent multiple messages/emails, you are the only travel company who took the time to reply to my questions. You are all professional, we thank you so, so much! =)
9. What are the places in your travel bucket list?
Maldives, New Zealand, and Machu Pichu…if circumstances will permit i’d like to also visit Canada and U.S. with my family.