I like travelling because it exposes me to different cultures. It also gives inspiration and motivation for me to work more.
Everything was set on schedule and the only thing we need to do was to follow the itinerary. We were also given really good accommodation in different cities. The tours were amazing since we got to see everything in good weather. The meals included were also beyond our expectations. In short, we really enjoyed the trip and we are already planning to come back.
THE FOOD. I mean everything is just so accessible. There’s always good ramen nearby and their convenience stores are the bomb! If there would be a zombie apocalypse, I wanna get trapped inside a Japanese convenience store haha!
I will definitely come back just to shop and drink more coffee. I have already listed coffee shops I should visit!
It’s an eye-opening experience especially for my parents since it’s their first time. We saw why Japan is a really progressed country and it’s because of its people. The Japanese follow simple rules like throwing their trash at the right place or even standing on the other side of the escalator. It’s those simple things that really inspired us to follow and bring it back here.
I think it’s important to travel not just for the experience, but also to see other countries’ good traditions and what or how we can adapt that and share to our fellow Filipinos.
– I always bring a belt bag or a small sling bag because it makes it easy to access all of my stuff.
– My feet and legs always hurt when travelling so I make sure to always bring Salonpas with me.
– Google Maps will be your best friend!
– Make sure to always have a photocopy of your passport and know the location of the Philippine Embassy, so you know where to go in case something bad happens while you’re abroad.
– Bringing a pocket wifi or buying a local sim will come very handy for people traveling as a group, since that will make it easier to communicate.
I chose Access because for me their super easy to communicate with and they always attend to your needs. We never had a problem during the whole trip.
Maybe more options for online payment would be great especially to those who have limited access to banks.
I’d love to go to Iceland and Morrocco! I really want to see the Aurora Borealis up close, while Chefchaouhen in Morocco has always been in my bucket list.
To book your Japan trip, visit www.travelwithaccess.com/tours.