Why do you travel?
– For me, traveling is very much like a restart button— giving life another fresh start, to appreciate life beyond the corners of your workstation, beyond your routinary daily situation.
What did you love most about your trip?
– The sites and the views, definitely. Aahhh!
What’s the one thing you won’t forget?
– Seeing the Aurora for the first time will be etched in my memory forever! It still feels surreal to have seen it with my own eyes, something I thought only drawn from imagination.
What will you come back for based on this trip?
– I’d certainly come back to chase for more of the northern lights, in cold winter maybe?
Did this trip inspire you in any way? How?
– I usually travel to take a break from work and other life’s stressors, thinking that I deserve a vacation after all the hard work I’ve put in. This trip inspired me to work harder and better and to pursue bigger dreams even more. Seeing the Aurora was only a dream before, now it has happened in real life. We work for the achievement of our goals.
Why do you think Filipinos should travel?
– To have a better perception of the world. It is only then that they could grasp that everything can be made so much better.
Any travel tips/hacks you’d like to share?
– Travel tip #1: Take it all in. Don’t just travel to capture beautiful photos to post. (#feedgoals) Appreciate what’s right before your eyes. You travel to see the world, not for the world to see. Don’t travel to impress a crowd!
Why did you choose to #travelwithaccess?
– I trust the many positive feedbacks of Access Travel’s previous clients. Travelling is also a form of investment for me, I trust that my money would go to the best option in the market.
Any recommendations on how you think Access can improve to serve Filipinos better?
– Live up to your name— be accessible. Accessible in terms of communication, in pricing, etc.
What are the places in your travel bucket list?
– Cappadocia, Turkey
– South Africa
Join next year’s Adventure in Iceland tour! To reserve and book a slot, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (02) 534-0116.