– To experience what life has to offer.
– The FOOD. I love tasting different cuisines from all over the world.
– One place I will never forget is definitely Italy. I love how rich the culture and history is and how delicious their food is. I also went to the Vatican. That place gave me goosebumps in a good way.
– From my previous trip with Access which was to America, I will definitely always go back because it’s my motherland.
– It did. I recently went to Coachella. I met a lot of people, saw a lot of amazing singers. I love how this festival has so many positive vibes and gives you a deeper appreciation for what music does for us. It definitely is a universal language.
– So they can learn more about the world and how unique each and every country is but at the same time us as human beings all share the same aspirations.
– Pack lightly!!
– Access has always provided me with the best accommodation and makes my life so much easier. I don’t have to overthink about something I might’ve forgotten to book. Also, they give the best recommendations!
– None at the moment
– Maldives, Greece, New Zealand and South America