Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below govern the relationship between Access Travel and Tours and the Client/s. By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All details contained herein are, to the best of our knowledge, correct and it is in good faith that we have published them.
- Upon booking your tour on www.travelwithaccess.com, you will receive an automatic confirmation via email. A travel consultant from the team will contact you to assist in any other special requirements you will need from your trip in 24 to 48 hours.
- All bookings and reservations made online will be given a deadline for payment. Unpaid reservation within 30 days will be canceled. Access Travel and Tours shall not be responsible for bookings that are automatically canceled due to lapse or inability to pay before the reservation period.
- Only full paid tours will be considered confirmed. Posted rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Cancellation, postponements, revisions and amendments must be made two weeks before departure during the Lean Season (from July to October) and 1 month before departure during the peak season (from November to June).
- We shall not be liable for any commitment not made by Access Travel and Tours in writing. Once tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
- Travel Insurance, Visa, Flight and Passport are not automatically included in the group tours unless otherwise stated in inclusions. We recommend to contact our head office for request to include the said services in your booking.
- Access Travel and Tours will not accept responsibility for the loss, injury, damage, delay or irregularity that may be caused to our client’s property arising from causes beyond our control.
- Our services will include only those indicated in the Sales Invoice.
- No refunds will be made in case clients will not consume all the days included in their tours including hotel and transfers. *Case to case basis: In case the reason is Medical – Tours can be refunded just present evidence (eg: Medical Certificate)
- All other expenses that are not included in the tour including flight rescheduling shall be shouldered by the client.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The Policy below govern the relationship between Access Travel and Tours and the Client/s. Access Travel and Tours bound by all details contained herein are, to the best of our knowledge, correct and it is in good faith that we have published them.
- No refund for unutilized nights, including those resulting from delayed check-in or early check-out.
- In case of bad weather only re-booking can be made with respective charges. This package is non-transferable to other person.
- Complaints must be reported to the hotel / service provider on the spot. Access Travel and Tours will not be liable for any compensation for a problem which could be rectified during the client’s stay, has the hotel/Access Travel and Tours been aware of it.
- No refund for all confirmed booking. No refund for No Show or on The Spot cancellation.
- No refunds can be made in case any of the services included in our tour packages cannot be provided at the time of the tour for reasons beyond our control of such as caused by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes or any other natural calamity that may occur.
- All Tour Deposit on Group Tour is Non-Refundable.