3 in 1 Holy Land via Cairo
Get a deeper understanding of world history by learning more about ancient civilizations.
Depart from Manila via Saudia Airlines for your flight to Cairo and enjoy the in-flight meals, amenities and entertainment.
Arrival in Cairo. Meet your tour guide and have a tour in Old Cairo, where you will visit the Hanging Church and Coptic Church. A stop to a papyrus factory is also included.
A full day tour that will cover The Great Pyramids and the Sphinx. From here, the group will visit the Egyptian Museum, then a dinner cruise with entertainment onboard.
Go on a long drive heading to St. Catherine via Moses Springs and the Suez Canal.
Early morning climb to Mt. Sinai, then transfer to Taba border for crossing into Israel.
In Israel, visit Jericho, Qumran and the Dead Sea. End the day with a drive to Bethlehem.
After breakfast, proceed to the Church of Nativity. Visit highlights such as the Basilica and Grotto of the Nativity and the Manger Square. Return via Lazarus Tomb and Shepherd’s Field. After lunch, drive to Win Karem for St. John the Baptist Church and Church of Visitation.
Head to Mount of Olives to visit the Ascension Chapel, then to Church of Pater Noster to witness the Lord’s Prayer.
Afterwards, proceed to the Church of Dominus Flevit and continue to the Palm Sunday Road going to the Church of All Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane Other highlights also include St. Anne’s Church, Bethsaida Pool, Wailing Wall, Via Dolorosa and Stations of the Cross.
Drive through Haida, and visit the Basilica of Mt. Carmel.
In Nazareth, visit the Church of Annunciation, Joseph’s Workshop and the village of the Cana.
Start the morning at Mt. Tabor to see the Basilica of Transfiguration, then continue the tour with a boat ride along the Sea of Galilee and a visit to Yardenit.
After breakfast and check out, drive from Tiberias to the border.
Upon arrival in Jordan, head to Mt. Nebo
and Monastery of St. George.
Start the day in the lost city of Petra, where you will visit the Treasury. Optional horseback ride through the picturesque Siq.
The rest of the day is free for leisure until airport transfer. Flight back to Manila or to your next destination in the evening.
Arrival in Manila.
- Roundtrip Airfare via Saudia
- 10 nights accommodation in a 4* Hotel
- Full Board Meals
- Porterage of 1 luggage at hotels
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Tour Chaplain / Escort
- Private, air-conditioned motor coach
- Nile River Dinner in Cairo
- Tour Guide in Holy Land
- All Entrances in Jordan and Egypt as per itinerary
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage Tags
- Visa Fee and Border Tax
- Philippine Travel Tax
- Airline Tax
- Terminal Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for Driver and Local Guide (USD 10 per person per day)
- Incidentals at the hotels
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Non-refundable deposit of USD500.00 per pax
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- This is a join in group tour. Solo, couple and group travelers can join but please note that this tour needs a minimum of 20 pax to run.
- Supplementary rate will be applied for trip extension / deviation
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Rates can change due to foreign exchange rate.