Experience the best of Europe’s cultural and historical highlights with a tour that will take you around some of the continent’s main cities.
Depart from Manila and enjoy the in-flight meals, amenities and entertainment.
Upon arrival in Rome, you will be meeting with an English speaking airport assistant who will guide you for the sightseeing tour around Rome.
Major stops include iconic landmarks such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and the Trevi Fountain.
Dinner to follow, then check-in to hotel. The rest of the night is free.
After breakfast, the group will go on a half day tour of the Vatican Museum,
Sistine Chapel and the St. Peter’s Basilica.
You can choose to allot the rest of the day for shopping.
After breakfast, transfer to Venice.
The group will have a photo stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, then free time for lunch.
Heading to Venice, the tour ride will pass through the Tuscany & Umbria region, where you will enjoy the countryside scenery of Italy.
Upon arrival in Venice, proceed to the restaurant for dinner.
You will take a motor coach to Tronchetto pier, then a vaporetto ride to San Marco.
The stop will include city sightseeing around Venice, which will include visits to Basilica de San Marco, St. Mark’s Square, and Bridge of Sighs; followed by Murano glass blowing demonstration.
Head back to Tronchetto pier, then proceed to Innsbruck for dinner and hotel check-in.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will visit the Swarovski Crystal Shop in Innsbruck, then stop by Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein. Group dinner then hotel check-in.
From Lucerne, we will head to the world’s first revolving cable car at Mt. Titlis, where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps.
Free time for shopping in Lucerne,
then dinner at the hotel. The rest of the night will be free.
After breakfast in Lucerne, we will drive to Schaffhausen to see the Rhine Falls, the largest falls in the continent.
From there we will proceed to Germany’s Black Forest region for a cuckoo clock demonstration in Titisee.
End the day in Heidelberg for dinner and hotel check-in.
The group will explore Heidelberg by following the footsteps of our National Hero, Dr. Jose Rizal, where he earned his doctorate degree at University of Heidelberg.
Take the city tour around Amsterdam, with a visit to the Diamond Polishing House and the Cheese and Clog Factory, a photo stop at the windmills and a canal cruise.
Free time in Dam Square, where you can enjoy shopping or photo opportunities.
Dinner, then back to the hotel.
From Amsterdam, travel to Paris via Brussels, where the group will pause for a lunch and sightseeing stop.
In Brussels, explore the Grand Palace, Mannekin Pis and Atomium; then head out for lunch before continuing to Paris. Upon arrival in Paris, have dinner then check-in at the hotel.
The day will begin with a city orientation of Paris, from Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, The Opera, Concorde Square, then the Eiffel Tower.
After the sightseeing tour, the group will have the rest of the afternoon free.
The whole day free at leisure.
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free until you transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
Arrival In Manila.
- Roundtrip Airfare
- 4-Star Hotel Accommodation
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Daily dinner (local or Chinese cuisine)
- Entrance to Vatican Museum
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis
- Rhine River Cruise
- Entrance to the 2nd Level of Eiffel Tower
- Filipino Tour Escort / Coordinator
- Local Guides during city tours
- Private LDC Motorcoach services
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage Tags
- Travel Insurance for up to 60 years old
- City Tax in Rome and Venice
- Pre-departure briefing with snack
- Philippine Travel Tax (Php 1620)
- Airfare taxes
- Schengen Visa Fee + Service Fee
- Lunch, Snacks, Alcohol and Beverages
- Tips for Local Guide, Driver, Porters and Restaurant (USD10 per person per day)
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Non-refundable deposit of USD500.00 per pax
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- This is a join in group tour. Solo, couple and group travelers can join but please note that this tour needs a minimum of 30 pax to run.
- Free travel insurance valid for guests aged 6 to 70 years old
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Rates can change due to foreign exchange rate