Enjoy the best of Korea in spring or autumn season.
Depart from Manila and enjoy the flight to Korea.
Meet the tour guide upon arrival at Incheon International Airport. Have breakfast at Best Western Incheon Hotel Buffet before transferring to Nami Island by ferry, where the famous K-drama Winter Sonata was shot. Proceed to Petite France, where some scenes from another K-drama, My Love from the Star, was shot. Transfer back to Gyeonggi before dinner and check in at the hotel.
After hotel breakfast, proceed to Yongin and enjoy Everland Theme Park with unlimited ticket. Transfer back to Seoul and depending on the weather, visit either Cheonggyecheon Stream in spring or Haneul Park in autumn. After dinner, check in at the hotel.
Take the DMZ tour covering the following sights: Imjingak, 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, and Dora Observatory. Transfer back to Seoul and enjoy free shopping time at Myeongdong. Afterwards, watch Painter’s Hero or Chef Show. Dinner, then back to the hotel.
Visit Gyeongbokgung and experience wearing the traditional hanbok (if visit is scheduled on a Tuesday, visit Changdeokgung instead). Pass by the Presidential Blue House, then proceed to visit Ginseng Center or Red Pine and Duty Free Shop. Visit L’Atelier and Dongdaemun Design Plaza for photo stop, afterwards free shopping time at Dongdaemun Fashion Market. Dinner, then back to the hotel.
After breakfast, free time at your own leisure. No tour guide or transfers.
Visit a cosmetic shop after hotel breakfast. Enjoy a cruise along the Han River and stop by a Korean Food and Souvenir Supermarket before airport transfer. Flight back to Manila
- Roundtrip international flight
- Roundtrip transfer service based on private coach
- Hotel accommodations at a 4-star hotel
- Meals specified in the itinerary
- Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
- 1 shot of makgeolli per person
- 1 souvenir per person
- 1 bottle of water per person per day
- English speaking tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi service in the tour bus
- Mandatory tip for the guide and driver (30 USD per person)
- Beverages / drinks during meals
- Items personal in nature such as laundry service, use of mini bar, telephone calls
- Non-refundable deposit of 200 USD per person
- Full payment upon approval of the visa
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond intended period of travel
- Traveler is fully responsible to check the validity of their own travel documents
- Surcharge shall be applied if the tour will run less than the minimum number of pax
- Surcharge to be applied for foreign passport holders
- Mandatory visit at Ginseng Outlet, Duty Free Shop and Cosmetic Shop. Surcharge of 100 USD to be applied per person if client would prefer to skip these activities.
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Free travel insurance valid only for travelers aged 7-60 years old
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation