Upon arrival at Buenos Aires airport, you will be met by our representative and escorted to your hotel. Our representative will assist you with check-in procedures and provide you with a detailed itinerary, covering all the services included in your tour and additional information on the organization of your Argentina trip. You will also receive a contact information sheet with all the hotel details as well as our offices contact information and a 24-hour emergency number.
The tour includes attractions such as the 9 de Julio Avenue, the Obelisk and Corrientes Street. The first stop will be in the Plaza de Mayo so as to visit the Cathedral and the Cabildo (Old City Hall). After that, the trip will continue towards the most traditional neighborhood of Buenos Aires, San Telmo, which is characterized by its old colonial houses and the cobblestoned streets.
Later on, the tour will go to La Boca Neighborhood located in the south of the city. There will be a new scheduled stop so as to look around the colorful zinc houses that make up this area of Buenos Aires and that used to be the refuge and home for the first immigrants and popular artists.
Soon after, you will continue to Puerto Madero – the old port of the city that was turned into one of the most exclusive gastronomic and residential areas in Buenos Aires. The tour will continue to Palermo and then onwards to Recoleta, where there are bars, cafes and fancy restaurants that are worth a visit.
Full day at your own leisure.
From Buenos Aires, you will proceed to Puerto Iguazu, where you will be met by our representative at the airport and escorted to your hotel.
The day’s highlight will be an excursion to Iguazu Falls, a Natural World Heritage Site famous for its beautiful scenery and subtropical rainforest. The visit to the Iguazu National Park can be done via 3 circuits and on catwalks, best known as Lower Path, Higher path and the Devil ́s Throat Path.
Full day at leisure
Fly from Iguazu to El Calafate, where you will be met by our representative at the airport and escorted to your hotel.
Leave in the morning to visit the renowned Perito Moreno glacier, unique on the planet in its constant forward movement. Along the 85 km (53 mi) that you will drive to get to the park, you will discover many Andean pre-cordillera sites that are worth sight seen or recording on camera and by the Argentino Lake you will have access to the National Park “Los Glaciares”.
Along Brazo Rico River you will start to spot the floating icebergs until you finally are able to grasp in all its awe this natural wonder considered World Heritage by the United Nations. You will take the paths and enjoy some time to observe and to have lunch. Then, in the afternoon you will go back to the hotel.
Transfer to El Calafate Airport for your flight back to Manila or to your next destination.Spend the day at leisure.
Transfer to El Calafate Airport for your flight back to Manila or to your next destination.
- Hotel Accommodations
- Private / Shared Transfers as indicated
- Local English speaking guides
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Permanent assistance in each city
- International and/or domestic flights
- Entrance fees
- Meals and beverages unless stated in itinerary
- Other service add-ons personal in nature such as early check-in, late check-out, use of mini bar, telephone calls and laundry
- Tips for the driver / guide and hotel staff
- Non-refundable deposit of 1000 USD per person
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa
- Full payment at least 30 days before departure
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- Surcharge to be applied for foreign passport holders
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond intended date of travel
- Traveler shall be responsible to check the validity of their own travel documents
- Traveler must shoulder any charges or damages caused by invalid or expired travel document
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation