Bali – Yogyakarta
Get to know Bali, the island of the Gods, then take a side trip to the famous Borobudur.
Arrival in Bali, Indonesia. Meet and transfer to hotel by local representative. Proceed to Uluwatu temple, then a BBQ seafood dinner at Jimbaran.
The full day tour will begin with a traditional Barong & Kris dance, then a visit to the local villages of Celuk and Mas. The group will then proceed to Tampak Siring and then to Kintamani village. In the afternoon, a trip to the Puri Saren. Lunch buffet at Kintamani Restaurant and dinner at Padang Restaurant.
After breakfast, transfer to Sanur beach and get ready to cross the islands via boat. At Penida, we will be taken around Broken Beach, Angel’s Billabong and Kelingking Beach. Lunch and dinner will be served at a local restaurant.
Free at own leisure until time for transfer to airport for your flight to Jakarta.
Private sunrise tour in Borobudur
Flight back from Indonesia to Manila
- Round trip airport transfers
- Hotel accommodation for 3 nights in Bali
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Yogyakarta
- Entrance tickets during tour
- Round trip boat ride for Nusa Penida Island Tour
- Bottled water and snack during tours in Bali
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Roundtrip international and domestic airfare
- Airfare taxes
- Philippine Travel Tax (Php 1,620/person)
- Meals and beverages unless stated
- Tips for the driver / guide, if applicable
- Water sports activities and other activities not mentioned within the itinerary
- Items personal in nature such as laundry service, use of mini bar, telephone calls
- All rates are starting rates, and these are subject to change depending on your chosen travel dates.
- You can request your preferred hotel accommodation, the provided options are just suggestions.
- You also have the option to remove the tours if you prefer a free and easy package.
- Please note that some countries may request visa based on your nationality.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition.
- Rate is subject to change depending on foreign exchange rate.