Christmas and New Year in Holy Land
Depart from Manila for your flight to Cairo and enjoy the in-flight meals, amenities and entertainment.
Upon arrival in Cairo, meet and greet your tour guide and have a tour in Old Cairo.
Visit the Hanging Church and Coptic Church; where It is believed that the Holy Family stayed here after fleeing from Bethlehem.
After lunch, visit the Church of the Virgin Mary, St. George Church and Citadel. A visit to Papyrus Factory will follow, where you will discover how the first paper was made during the ancient times before proceeding to the hotel for check in. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to a full city tour that includes one of the Seven Wonders of the World, The Great Pyramids and Sphinx.
After lunch, visit the Egyptian Museum, where you can see the finest displays of artifacts, relics, statues and jewelries from all of the Pharaohs’ reign.
Then enjoy a dinner cruise and be entertained by a belly dancer and enjoy watching the skilled “Men in Skirt” rendering their piece.
Back to hotel in Cairo for overnight.
After breakfast, check out for long drive towards St. Catherine passing by Moses Springs and the Suez Canal.
After taking your lunch, continue drive to hotel in St. Catherine for check- in & dinner.
Check out after breakfast then transfer to Taba border for crossing into Israel. Meet the guide upon arrival then drive to a local restaurant for lunch before heading out to the hotel in Bethlehem.
The whole day will be free at leisure so you can enjoy Christmas the way you want to.
Start the day at Shepherd’s Field then to Mt Olives to visit the Ascension Chapel. From here the group will proceed to Church of Pater Noster to witness the Lord’s Prayer, then to the Church of Dominus Flevit. Continue to the Palm Sunday Road on the way to the Church of All Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane. End the day at the Church of Nativity and Manger Square.
Visit St. Anne’s Church, Bethesda Pool, Wailling Wall and Via Dolorosa. Afterwards, the group will proceed to Jericho, the oldest city in the world, before heading to Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Spend the rest of the day at the Dead Sea before heading back to Bethlehem.
Check out from hotel after breakfast then drive through Haifa to visit the Basilica of Mt Carmel. Other highlights include the Church of Annunciation and the village of Cana.
Start the morning at Mt Tabor to see the Basilica of Transfiguration, before taking the boat ride along Sea of Galilee. View the remains of the ancient synagogue then proceed to Tabaha, Mt of Beatitudes and Yardenit.
Drive from Tiberias to the border then transfer to Mt Nebo. Proceed to Madaba to visit the Monastery of St George, which hosts the unique mosaic map of Egypt, Jordan and Israel.
After breakfast, proceed to the lost city of Petra and visit the Treasury.
After breakfast and check out, transfer to Amman Airport for departure.
Arrival in Manila.
- Roundtrip Airfare via Saudia Airline
- 10 nights accommodation in a 4* Hotel
- Full board meals except on Day 6
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Nile River Dinner in Cairo
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Tour Chaplain / Escort
- Private air-conditioned motor coach
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage Tags
- Airline Tax
- Philippine Travel Tax
- Visa Fee
- Border Taxes
- Beverages / Drinks during meals
- Tips for Driver and Local Guide (USD 10 per person per day)
- Incidentals at the hotels
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary, including laundry, room service and phone calls
- Non-refundable deposit of USD500.00 per pax
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- This is a join in group tour. Solo, couple and group travelers can join but please note that this tour needs a minimum of 20 pax to run.
- Supplementary rate will be applied for trip extension / deviation
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Rates can change due to foreign exchange rate.