Ho Chi Minh – Mui Ne
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport at midnight, our representative will meet you and help you transfer to the hotel for check-in. Stay overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
After breakfast, proceed to visit Mui Ne. On arrival at Mui Ne, proceed for lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Fairy Stream (or Pink Stream), then visit the desert-like white sand dunes where you can enjoy sliding on sand and take interesting photos. Nearby the White Sand Dunes is White Lake (Lotus Lake). If you come from May to August, you will have chance to see lotus flower, the national flower of Vietnam, covering the surface of the lake. Back to resort to relax and swim on the sea. Dinner and overnight in Mui Ne.
After breakfast, visit Phi Long Sand Picture Center where the disabled people are trained to make the pictures by sand. Have lunch at restaurant then transfer back to Ho Chi Minh. Dinner and overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
After breakfast, take one and half hour to Cu Chi. Cu Chi is considered as a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors. Have lunch at local restaurant and then return to Ho Chi Minh.
In the afternoon, visit war remnants museum; where you will learn more about the wars in Vietnam, then visit Notre Dame Cathedral and General Post Office for their distinct architecture. Stop for shopping at Ben Thanh Market, one of the most popular and oldest shopping attractions in Ho Chi Minh. Dinner will be served on Saigon River Cruise with show entertainment along Saigon River. End the day with a transfer to airport for your departure flight.
- Hotel accommodation for 3 nights based on twin, double or triple sharing room
- Meals from Day 2 – Day 4
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Roundtrip International/Domestic Airfare
- Airfare and Airport Tax
- Philippine Travel Tax (Php 1,620/person)
- Beverages / snacks
- Tips for the driver / guide
- Items personal in nature such as laundry service, use of mini bar, telephone calls
- Surcharge in peak season or holidays
- All rates are starting rates, and these are subject to change depending on your chosen travel dates.
- You can request your preferred hotel accommodation, the provided options are just suggestions
- You also have the option to remove the tours if you prefer a free and easy package.
- Please note that some countries may request visa based on your nationality.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition.
- Rate is subject to change depending on foreign exchange rate