Upon arrival at Keflavik International Airport, head to the Blue Lagoon for a relaxing dip.
Visit the Seljalandsfoss waterfall, where you can walk right behind the misty cascade. Afterwards visit the village of Vik for its dramatic views.
Take a drive to Vatnajökull National Park and Skaftafell. If weather permits, there will be a hike to Svartifoss, Skaftafell’s main attraction.
Enjoy a boat tour and explore the Jokulsarlon Glacier, Fjallsárlón Glacier Lagoon and Öræfajökull Glacier.
We will head towards East Iceland and Djúpivogur, where mountainous fjords dot the coast.
Drive through the Lake Mývatn area in North Iceland, we will explore the Krafla volcano, the geothermal landscape of Námaskarð pass, the massive crater of Hverfell, the lava maze of Dimmuborgir and the majestic Dettifoss.
Explore more of Lake Myvatn with a whale-watching trip at Húsavík, locally known as the “The Whale Watching Capital of Europe”.In the afternoon, soak in the warm geothermal waters of Myvatn Nature Baths.
Head to Snæfellsness, home of the local villages of Budir, Amarstapi and Grundafjodur. The group will also stop by Mt. Kirkjufell, known as one of the most beautiful mountains in Iceland.
Drive back to Reykjavik via the impressive Golden Circle route featuring the Great Geysir, the Gullfoss and the Pingvellir National Park. Free time at Reykjavik to follow.
Breakfast at the hotel then airport transfer for your flight back to Manila or to you next destination.
- Professional photo guide/driver
- All transfers and admission fees as per itinerary
- 4 star hotel and guesthouse accommodation
- Rooms with private bathrooms
- Daily breakfast
- International and/or Domestic Flights
- Visa and Visa Fee
- Lunch and Dinner
- Alcohol, Snacks and Beverages
- Gratuities to Guide and Driver
- Other items personal in nature such as laundry, room service and telephone calls
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Additional 1000 USD for single supplement
- Non-refundable deposit of USD 2000 per pax
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- This is a join in group tour. Solo, couple and group travelers can join but please note that this tour needs a minimum of 15 pax to run.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Rates can change due to foreign exchange rate