Depart Manila on board a prestigious airline on your way to London, England. Enjoy inflight meals and services.
Welcome to London! After immigration formalities, proceed to the exit where our local representative will meet and assist you. Transfer to your hotel and check in.
Commence your guided sightseeing tour of London which includes: the London Eye, the Big Ben and the Parliament Building, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace (subject to availability). The rest of the day will be at leisure.
Leave the city behind you and drive to Salisbury to see the most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge. Then drive to the Georgian city of Bath for overnight.
Morning drive to Stratford upon Avon and spend some time here to see Shakespeare’s Birthplace and the charming thatched cottage, childhood home of Shakespeare’s wife, Anne Hathaway. Then continue your journey to North of Wales for your overnight in Llangolen Area.
Drive to the historic town of Chester to see the Roman Remains and the Cathedral. Then onwards to Scotland’s Capital city Edinburgh. Check in to your hotel upon arrival.
After breakfast, commence your half-day guided city tour of Edinburgh including a visit to Edinburgh Castle. Drive to York a walled city in northeast England, founded by the ancient Romans. See the 13th-century Gothic Cathedral, York Minster, with its medieval stained glass and two functioning bell towers. Then drive to Leeds for overnight.
Drive back to the capital city of London for last minute shopping and some free time to enjoy London at leisure.
After breakfast, some free time until your departure transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
Arrival in Manila
- Roundtrip international flights
- Hotel Accommodation
- Daily American Breakfast
- Luxury Private Coach
- Tour Escort
- Pre-departure briefing
- UK Visa Fee
- PH Travel Tax
- Airline Tax
- 10 Day Travel Insurance (USD 5 / day, for travelers aged 65 years and above, a supplement will apply)
- Tips for Driver / Guide (USD 10 / day)
- Beverages / drinks during meals
- Airport / Hotel Porterage
- Items personal in nature such as laundry service, use of mini bar, telephone calls
- Non-refundable deposit of USD 700 per person
- Full payment upon confirmation
- This is a join in group tour. Solo, couple and group travelers can join but please note that this tour needs a minimum of 30 pax to run.
- Surcharge to be applied for foreign passport holders
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond intended date of travel
- Traveler shall be responsible to check the validity of their own travel documents
- Traveler must shoulder any charges or damages caused by invalid or expired travel document
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation