Morocco Imperial Cities
Arrival at Casablanca Mohamed V Airport. Meet and greet, then transfer to restaurant in the corniche for lunch. After lunch, proceed to Marrakech. Dinner at the hotel, then free time to discover Jamaa El Fna Square. Overnight at the hotel in Marrakech.
After breakfast, the entire day will be devoted to the sightseeing around Marrakech. You will visit the famous Saadian Tombs, the Menara Gardens, the Koutoubia mosque and the Bahia Palace. Return to the hotel for lunch, and then continue the sightseeing of the ramparts surrounding the medina and the souks. Freshen up back at the hotel, then depart at night for a dinner and a show at
restaurant Chez Ali. Overnight at the hotel in Marrakech.
After breakfast, depart for Fes via Beni Mellal through the mountainous region of the middle Atlas. Pass through Ifrane, a delightful ski resort called Switzerland of Morocco. Lunch at a restaurant on the road as you continue to Fes. Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Fes.
The whole day will be devoted to discovering Fes. You will explore the medina, the souks, Jewish Quarter, Nejjarine Square, the tanneries and the Palaces of Fes El Bali. Also included in the itinerary is a visit inside the Medersa Boulnania and the external viewing of the Karaouyine Mosque. Lunch in a typical riad restaurant, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Head to Rabat via Meknes. Meknes is the “Moroccan Versailles” which was founded at the end of the 17th century by Moulay Ismail, a contemporary of Louis XIV. Additional sightseeing includes Bab El Mansour, considered as the finest gateway in Morocco. Afterwards, continue onwards to Rabat, where you will eat at a local restaurant before enjoying a panoramic city tour and the Oudaya Kasbah. Proceed to Casablanca, where you will have dinner and stay the night.
After breakfast, enjoy a sightseeing tour of the kingdom, then visit the United Nations Square, the Hassan II Mosque and Corniche Boulevard. Transfer to Casablanca airport for your return flight back to Manila.
- Hotel accommodation for 5 nights
- Deluxe airconditioned transportation for all sightseeing tours
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- English speaking guide for more than 4 travelers
- Local guide
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Tips for porters & servers
- Roundtrip international airfare
- Airfare taxes
- Philippine Travel Tax (Php 1,620/person)
- Meals and beverages unless stated
- Tips for the driver / guide
- Items personal in nature such as laundry service, use of mini bar, telephone calls
- All rates are starting rates, and these are subject to change depending on your chosen travel dates.
- You can request your preferred hotel accommodation, the provided options are just suggestions.
- You also have the option to remove the tours if you prefer a free and easy package.
- Please note that some countries may request visa based on your nationality.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition.
- Rate is subject to change depending on foreign exchange rate.