See Myanmar in a new light – whether it’s catching the sun rise over the temples or getting to know the locals.
Fly from Manila to Yangon for your adventure in Myanmar.
Take a sightseeing city tour around Yangon
Transfer from Yangon to Bagan via domestic flight. Airfare not yet included.
Catch the sun rise over Bagan and explore the different temples around the ancient city
From Bagan, you will take another domestic flight and head on to Inle Lake. Domestic flight not yet included in the package rate.
A full day private tour around Inle Lake
Transfer from Inle Lake to Yangon, then board another flight onwards to Manila
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Yangon
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Bagan
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Inle Lake
- Tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Roundtrip International and Domestic Airfare
- Philippine Travel Tax (Php 1,620/person)
- Airfare Taxes
- Meals and beverages
- Tips for the driver / guide (if applicable)
- Items personal in nature such as laundry service, use of mini bar, telephone calls
- All rates are starting rates, and these are subject to change depending on your chosen travel dates. 3-Star Hotel Package starts at 1,300 USD per person, while 4-Star Hotel Package starts at 1,900 USD.
- You can request your preferred hotel accommodation, the provided options are just suggestions.
- You also have the option to remove the tours if you prefer a free and easy package.
- Please note that some countries may request visa based on your nationality.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition.
- Rate is subject to change depending on foreign exchange rate.
HOTEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS
- Yangon, 3-Star Option: Clover Hotel City Center or similar
- Yangon, 4-Star Option: Rose Garden Hotel or similar
- Bagan, 3-Star Option: Amazing Bagan Resort or similar
- Bagan, 4-Star Option: Bagan Lodge Hotel or similar
- Inle Lake, 3-Star Option: Paramount Inle Resort or similar
- Inle Lake, 4-Star Option: Novotel Inle Lake Myat Min or similar