Go on your own temple run in Siem Reap, Cambodia
Take your flight from Manila to Siem Reap
Tour the Angkor Wat complex. Breakfast, lunch and dinner to be provided.
Discover the city of Siem Reap. Breakfast, lunch and dinner to be provided.
Breakfast, then proceed to you flight back to Manila
- Round trip airfare via Cebu Pacific
- Hotel accommodation for three nights
- All ground transfers based on private tour
- Breakfast at hotel
- Standard meals at local restaurants
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Boat fee at Tonle Sap Lake
- Sightseeing & entrance fees as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Welcome Krama (Cambodian scarf)
- Complimentary 1 hour foot or body massage
- Cool towels and drinking water
- Airfare taxes
- Philippine Travel Tax (Php 1,620/person)
- Meals and beverages unless stated
- Tips for the driver / guide, if applicable
- Items personal in nature such as laundry service, use of mini bar, telephone calls
- All rates are starting rates, and these are subject to change depending on your chosen travel dates.
- You can request your preferred hotel accommodation, the provided options are just suggestions.
- You also have the option to remove the tours if you prefer a free and easy package.
- Please note that some countries may request visa based on your nationality.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition.
- Rate is subject to change depending on foreign exchange rate.
HOTEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS
- The Villa Sok San Square or similar (starts at 520 USD / person)
- Cheathata Angkor Hotel or similar (starts at 560 USD / person)
- Angkor Palace Resort & Spa or similar (starts at 600 USD / person)