Pick up from Mohamed V Airport in Casablanca and transfer to Hassan II Mosque to take some photos. Take a 5 hour drive to Chefchaouen. Overnight in the blue city.
After breakfast, the group will explore Chefchaouen and enjoy the blue city in the morning with our local guide before heading to Fes for the night.
Explore the old medieval medina of Fes, also known as the first imperial city and considered to be the intellectual and cultural capital of the kingdom.
The highlight of the tour will be the tanneries, where you will see the locals working on skins of goat, lamb, camel and cow, in small pits. Also included in the tour is a visit to the southern tower of Fes, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the city, along with a stop at the cooperative of pottery where locals make tiles and Moroccan mosaic.
Spend the night at the riad.
From Fes, the group will be crossing the Middle Atlas Mountains . We will stop for a short break in Ifran or the small Switzerland, the first ski resort in Morocco, where you can enjoy amazing sceneries and landscapes of mountains and plains. We will have lunch break in Midelt, famous for its festival of apples. We will then drive through the Ziz Valley, getting us to Arfoud, the gate of the Sahara then to Merzouga. Spend the night at our camp.
We leave the Sahara after breakfast then head towards the old system of irrigation that is still used in the oasis of Eljerf. A break on the way in Tinjidad, then lunch in valley of Toudra, considered as one of the oldest valley in Morocco for caravan trading and where the first Moroccan money was made out of silver. A beautiful valley of 15 km of date palms ends up with a spectacular Gorges, mainly used for rock climbing and picnics. We embark on Dades Valley which has an astonishing rock formation made by million years of erosion. We cross through the Rose Valley, the only place in Morocco famous for the Damascus rose. Overnight in Ouarzazate.
Start the day at Taourirt Kasbah, a Berber citadel made out of clay and straw. From here, we will proceed to Ait Ben Haddou, an ancient village where a list of movie credits were made such as Lawrence of Arabia, Jesus of Nazareth and Gladiator. It is also listed as a UNESCO site of World and National Culture in 1987. Afterwards head to the great Telouet Kasbah, formerly the trading center of caravans. We travel to the north of High Atlas Mountains via Tizi-n-Tichka, a spectacular road of red mountains and Berber villages, onwards to Marrakech. Spend the night at the riad.
The highlight of the day will be the tour of Marrakech with the local guide. You will visit Bahia Palace known for its incredible mosaics and stucco. The group will also have the chance to visit the extraordinary architecture of Saadian Tomb, the royal necropolis of 17th century. From here we will proceed to explore then onwards to the gardens of Majorelle.
Free day at your own leisure in Marrakech.
Transfer to the airport and take your flight back to Manila or to your next destination.
- Private Tour
- Driver and English Speaking Guide
- Local Guide where stated
- Transport with Air Conditioning
- Camel Excursion
- Night in the desert tents as stated
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner for nights spent at the desert and the valley
- Airfare to and from Morocco (Optional with Access Travel and Tours)
- Philippine Travel Tax (Php 1,620)
- Airline Tax (TBD upon booking)
- Lunch, dinner and beverages, unless stated
- Tips for the guide and the driver
- Other fees which are personal in nature
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Payable via card installment for 12 months
- Non-refundable deposit of USD 800 per pax
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 1 month before departure date
- This is a join in group tour. Solo, couple and group travelers can join but please note that this tour needs a minimum of 12 pax to run
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rates can change due to foreign exchange rate