1. Why do you travel? Travel has always been an outlet to escape reality after hustling and dealing with so much of life. It is our way of reconnecting with the whole family through endless conversations, a way of rediscovering our abilities in exploring other countries beyond the comfort and safety of our own homes, […]
November 13, 2019
1. Why do you travel?
Travel has always been an outlet to escape reality after hustling and dealing with so much of life. It is our way of reconnecting with the whole family through endless conversations, a way of rediscovering our abilities in exploring other countries beyond the comfort and safety of our own homes, and a way of re-internalizing all the heavenly blessings we have received all throughout this course of life.
2. What did you love most about your trip?
Everything! 💯 To top it off, we loved all the beautiful churches we have visited and to wrap it up, everything was splendid! From the accommodation down to the last stretch of airport transfer, it was well arranged and coordinated.
3. What’s the one thing you won’t forget?
All the roadtrips we did. It was our first time to drive a total of approximately 3,000 kilometers to travel across Europe. Traveling from one place to another and hopping from one culture to the next. Never thought roadtrips could be so soothing and satisfying filling one’s eyes with all the scenic sights of Europe, appreciating and learning from every person you meet along the way, and trying to live and blend in with the locals.
4. What will you come back for in this trip ?
Should I say each place? But, Paris is on top of the list coupled with Italy, Switzerland, Amsterdam and Innsbruck. So there, almost every place 🙈
5. Did this trip inspire you in any way? How?
Looking back with the Europe trip we just had makes us wanting to go back for more. It really did inspired us by making us realize that meeting and making friends whose culture and way of life is far different from ours is not impossible and how a simple smile or hello from someone you barely know could give one such happy heart.
6. Why do you think Filipinos should travel?
Traveling can be so calming and comforting for a person who needs to restore life’s balance. Traveling across the globe makes one witness what the other side of the world has and what it can offer and I guess, that is something each person deserves.
7. Any travel tips/hacks you’d like to share ?
Always download translator apps on your mobile phones 😂
Study and learn about the culture before you travel.
Try to live with the locals (give their food a try and everything, just blend in)
8. Why did you choose to #travelwithaccess?
I have been eyeing on Access since I learned about the company a few years back. I am really inspired on how Ms. Angely manages all her trips and slays in her photography field. I chose to #travelwithaccess for one main reason: I want my whole family to never forget their first Europe trip experience and I only want what’s best for them, and with #travelwithaccess that was way more than achieved.
9. What are the places in your travel bucket list?
Next on our list would be Iceland! Probably next year, we’ll go with Ms. Angely to see the wonders of Aurora Borealis and experience everything it has to showcase.